Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 – Law Clerks: The golden opportunity for law graduates to apply for a job.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerks Recruitment 2019/2020 for 104 posts, Allahabad High Court has invited applications for recruitment of 104 vacancies of Law Clerk . Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format till or before August 8, 2019.
About High Court
Allahabad High Court (Allahabad High Court) India ‘s Uttar Pradesh state high court is. One of the oldest high courts established in India. It is working from 1869.
Allahabad High Court was originally established in the British Raj on 17 March 1866 in Agra under the Indian High Court Act 1861 . Sir Walter Morgan was the first Chief Justice of the Tribunal established for the North-Western Provinces. In 1869, it was transferred from Agra to Allahabad. On 11th March 1919, it was renamed ‘Allahabad High Court’.
After the independence of India took over the Allahabad High Court in 1948 also the responsibility of the former Chief Court of Oudh, With the entry into force of the Constitution on January 26, 1950, the Allahabad High Court became the supreme court of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that High Court will soon announce recruitment drive. According to sources recruitment notification will be released in first week of July 2019 for Law Clerk and other posts. We will update this page with vacancy details, application form, selection, important dates etc.
Is Allahabad HC Recruitment Out 2019/2020?
Current Status: At present, recruitment is out for Law Clerk position.
There is a great opportunity for the law graduates in the Allahabad High Court. Here the vacancy has come out for 104 posts of Law Clerk.
Applications will be made till 8th August, 2019 in the evening. It is extremely important to check qualifications, age limit, the process of applying for the position before you can apply for this post. We are giving you all the information related to the post which can prove to be beneficial for you.
|Department||Allahabad High Court|
|Deadline||August 8, 2019|
|Method of Apply
|Job Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
- Should be a three-year professional or five-year integrated degree in law from any recognized law college or university.
- Must have basic computer information, including data entry, word processing
- The minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age of 26 years on July 1, 2019.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
Process of Proceeding:
- – Login to the interested candidate website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- – When you open the homepage, click on the recruitment option below.
- – New webpage will open after clicking On this page, the option of engagement – Law Clerk 2019 has to be clicked on the PDF option.
- This will open the issued advertisement related to vacancies.
- Read it well and check your eligibility.
- he format of the application along with this ad has also been attached, download it.
- Now enter the information sought for in the application form and paste your recent stretched color photograph.
- Attached attested photocopies of academic certificates demanded with filled application now.
- After this, put the application in an envelope with the bank draft and mark the APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK (TRAINEE) above that envelope.
- Now send the envelope of the application through post to the fixed address till the scheduled date.
- Rs. 300
- Pay Application fee through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
After scrutiny of the selection process applications, the candidate will be elected on the basis of interview. No other examination will be held in addition to the interview. Interview will be in Allahabad.
Subscribe this site for more updates on Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019/2020